Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Good Bye 2012 and Hello 2013!

Live Every Moment painting by m.lyman


I do so love new beginnings...but I would love to be able to slow time down.

Time just seems to be flying by now. I remember wishing the months by when I was in school so it would hurry and be summer break. I remember wishing the years by so I could be older. That's a big laugh now! I wish I could slow it down these days.

I seem to fill my schedule to the max sometimes until my tasks overflow into the next, and the next...you get the hint. The days go by, the weeks go by, and now the years go by.

I am not much for resolutions. I am very goal-oriented though. I keep that going no matter the date. I do want to choose my tasks more carefully this year and commit to the things that will add memories to my life and family and start whittling down the rest.

What will you do this year?


No comments: