Monday, November 23, 2009

"Vibrance"


"Vibrance", originally uploaded by smallfrynotables.

Hooray! My 1st print, "Vibrance", in the series "Four Seasons" is ready! I am very happy with it. It will only be available through the end of January. I already have the 2nd in the series ready to go, but it will not be available until December 1st.

This is printed with archival pigment inks on 100% rag museum quality paper. The print measures 12"x12". Please remember that moniters can vary the colors from the true image. But I can tell you, this is FULL of autumn colors.

You can purchase the print through me at the moment until I get it in my gallery. You can also purchase various gifts with the image on it at www.zazzle.com/FromArtToZebras* . This includes magnets, mugs, tshirts and more. Check it out!

No comments: