Tuesday, September 6, 2011

senior sneak peek


senior sneak peek, originally uploaded by smallfrynotables.
I got to take another senior's portraits this past weekend. With the past weekend's hurricane, I was thankful the weather held out. It was a bit hot at times, but I would rather have that than the thunder and warnings that I am now listening to.

We had fun and I just LOVE this super sweet family. I hope to do more of them in the future. I really love seniors because of the excitement they generate. You can see how they are looking forward to the last year of high school and wondering what the future will hold. I can't wait for them to see the rest of their portraits and hope they heart them as much as I do. :)

Joined up with the following link parties:
Favorite Photo of the Week Contest
Favorite Friday

No comments: