Friday, October 14, 2011

Fix-It-Friday 10/14/11

I really will get back into the groove of things soon, lol. I have been SUPER busy, so it is not for a lack of projects to share. I may have to just spend a day unloading (or uploading) all of my projects on here just to prove it. :)

I had a minute to spare this morning and thought I would take part in this week's Fix-It-Friday. For those who don't know what that is, it is where you take someone's less than ideal photo and turn it into something worth keeping. You know all those pictures that you took that you wish you would have done...then it would have been great. Well, take some inspiration from this challenge and play around. What do you have to lose! You check out more here.

Here is the original SOOC photograph.


Here is my first edit. Most of it is done in Lightroom and a touch in Photoshop. First I did an adjustment brush on the background and raised the exposure. I straightened, added an s-curve, cropped and bumped the contrast.

I like to do black and white as well. :)

1 comment:

Christina said...

Michelle,
Your edit is my favorite! Nice work!!