Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Commissioned Digital Painting on Canvas

I had to wait a bit to post this picture because it was a Christmas present. This is one of my faves that I have done and a super fun family to work with.

It is painted, scanned, digitally painted, printed on canvas and stretched on a 16"x20" frame. I love to incooperate words into my pieces, whether it is a favorite verse, song lyrics or just a definition or quote. I think it adds something even more personal that helps define that person.

I hope they loved it as much as I did. Let me know if you would like one of your own made up!

I joined the party at:
Made by You Mondays - Skip to my Lou
Transformation Thursdays - The Shabby Chic Cottage
Craft Schooling Sunday - Creative Jewish Mom
Market Yourself Monday - Sumo's Sweet Stuff
CraftOManiac Monday Link Party
Marketplace Monday - Finding Fabulous
Anything Related Tuesday - All Thingz Related

2 comments:

Crafts a la Mode said...

Beautiful.

creativejewishmom/sara said...

Love it! Thanks so much for sharing on Craft Schooling Sunday and so nice to "meet" you! all the best, and would love to see some of your party projects!