Friday, January 7, 2011

My Supermodel Family...


originally uploaded by smallfrynotables.

Yay!!! It's Friday! We made it through the first week of winter session classes at the studio with flying colors. Okay, maybe not flying colors, lol, but colors nonetheless. We, meaning I, have finally realized I can't get through the chaos of still having boxes stacked as tall as me in the office with who knows what looming inside.

Everyone else at From Art to Zebras has known this all along. I just say I'm a free spirit and can't stop what I' doing long enough to worry about such things. Uuuummm, yeah, I can't find anything...

So with this amazing revelation, I plan on locking myself in the studio tomorrow and going to town! I know it will be a shock to many, but I will step into reality for this short time and deal with it. I have my big girl panties on and am ready to face the music. Okay, I'm really trying to not talk myself out of it. It is supposed to snow here tonight and I'm hoping it isn't enough to do the trick. It wouldn't be hard. Until tomorrow...

BTW, the photo of my family was throw in there to distract the passerby from my pile syndrome. ;)

No comments: