Monday, January 3, 2011

Dino-Mite! Party Invitations


dinosaur-invite-2, originally uploaded by smallfrynotables.
I made some invitations for a little boy that is having a dinosaur birthday party at the studio soon. I had so much fun with it, that I ended up making a series of eight different invites. I wish my young man was still at an age to enjoy these...Oh well, at least I get to make them for others! I will be adding these to the online store soon as well as smallfrynotables. These would be cute for a baby shower to if you were looking for something not quite as traditional. They are all 5.5"w x 8.5"h and printed on glossy cardstock with recycled kraft paper envelopes included.

I joined the party at:
Market Yourself Monday - Sumo's Sweet Stuff
Toot Your Horn Tuesday - A Silly Little Sparrow
Frugalicious Friday - Finding Fabulous
Feature Yourself Friday - Fingerprints on the Fridge
CraftOManiac Monday Link Party
Tot Tuesday - My Delicious Ambiguity
Marketplace Monday - Finding Fabulous
Take-a-Look Tuesday - Sugar Bee

No comments: